Monday, February 1, 2010

A Visitor!


I am super excited to have Camille here from Saudi Arabia!

We have missed her! No one knew she was coming (except me and Mandy) and it makes it just that much better. We plan on surprising the girls after school, she'll be sitting in the driver seat of my van!

Some background on who she is: Camille is married to Nathan. Nathan is Stuart's twin brother. Stuart is my ex-husband. Now you might be asking yourself, "Why is Chris so excited to see her ex-husband's, brother's wife?" Let me continue: Mandy (mentioned above) is my best friend. Mandy is also the sister of Nathan and Stuart. Mandy and Camille are extremely close. And I'm always with Mandy, and Mandy is always with Camille (except when she is in another country). Therefore, I am always with Camille and she is one of my best friends.

My kids love, love, LOVE their Aunt Camille, they have had a hard time not being able to see her or talk to her. They aren't able to call internationally. They are very, very close to her. She will be staying until May too! :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I loved your breakdown of who everyone is. Hee hee hee... :D

    ReplyDelete