Saturday, October 16, 2010

2 months to go!!!!

That's right! 60 days (ok well, 59 days) until my due date!
Heck yes!
I'm so ready to be un-pregnant! (Spell check says that isn't a word.)
I organized all the baby clothes, thank you Katy and Zoe and Afton for the wonderful hand-me-downs! It will make life a lot easier!
We have crib, brand-spanking-new car seat, and hospital outfit ready to go!

I'm trying to get a lot, and I mean A LOT, of sewing done before the timer is up. With my new found talent for sewing, I'm making Christmas gifts this year for just about everyone. So far, most of my nieces are covered and I'm working on the rest this week. The boys are proving tricky to pick things out for.....luckily there are only 4 nephews vs. the 8 nieces! Plus, I'm making some outfits for Afton and Eowyn that match. After Christmas, I'll post pictures of most of my projects, I'm pretty darn proud of them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I can't wait to see pictures of everything! You should do a tutorial on some of the stuff you have done. That dress you made Afton was so cute!

    I intend to let my crafty self loose after I stop feeling like a sack of tapioca. Let the countdown for the next trimester begin... :D

    P.S. You're going to drive yourself crazy if you do a countdown right now. The last two months of pregnancy are like the twilight zone when it comes to time. Or maybe like "Groundhog Day." *Shudder*

    ReplyDelete