Thursday, September 9, 2010

One day to go!

No, not until baby. That is 97 days away (notice count down in upper right corner).

One day until my dog comes home!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I'm more excited than the kids! I've wanted a dog forever and I don't care if everyone thinks I'm crazy for getting him. :P

So far I have spoiled him by purchasing:

A gigantic bed pillow. (A pretty navy blue with gold trim.)
Matching food bowls in a little stand.
A gorgeous blue and gold, one of a kind collar on etsy.
A food storage container.
A bucket with pooper scooper.
A toothbrush and dog toothpaste.
and a
Beware of dog sign (so the stupid UPS guy doesn't open the BACK gate again).

Am I excited? Prepared? Oh yes!

I will post pictures of him tomorrow!!!!! (Or Saturday....)

1 comment:

  1. They make dog toothpaste..?? Have fun with that!

    I can't wait for pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete