Friday, September 17, 2010

What I did and didn't do.

I didn't really brush my hair or wash my face, I have deodorant on though.
I didn't bother making the bed today, I took a nap with Raedin.
I didn't feel like folding the laundry, but at least it got washed.
I didn't spend an hour or more on dinner, we had chocolate chip pancakes.
I didn't have motivation to do more dishes after dinner, so I read Parents magazine to fill up time.
I didn't want to face the heat, but Ben got an extra walk today for being good.
I didn't feel up to playing games, so the kids got extra movie time.
I didn't show enough excitement over my new fondue set, I cried a little instead as it reminds me of some of those I left behind in Utah.
I didn't go shopping for my birthday with Mandy for the first time in 9 years, I shopped online alone.
I didn't send Nate a text with I LOVE YOU, I requested cupcakes.
I didn't think it would be so hard to move, I hope my mood improves.
I didn't really want to leave Utah, but I am here and will make due.

I didn't think I'd make it this far without completely melting down, but I did.
I didn't do it all alone, I did it with His help.











1 comment:

  1. Yep...we should compare stories sometime about my move to Maryland!!! Hate it but making due...ugh!!

    ReplyDelete