Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I can see the finish line!! Now if only I could see my feet.

35 weeks!

Afton at 38weeks.
Raedin came at 37 weeks.
Evelynn at 38 weeks.
Taylor at 43 weeks.

I could have as little as 2 weeks left!

And I don't normally like taking pictures of myself, or having my picture taken, but I felt cute that day and it is a rare thing for me to get dressed up these days!
(Most of the time I'm in sweats and no make up.)

My hair is getting long again!

The Arizona atmosphere has been great for my skin!
Plus, not wearing make up anymore....
It hasn't been this clear for years!

So far, I've gained roughly 20 lbs this pregnancy.
I've never had my legs get bigger, so it's really weird for me that they have.
My chest went up 3 cup sizes as well.
I didn't have time between this pregnancy and the last to lose all of the baby weight I put on with Afton, so all though it is only 20 lbs, it's 20 lbs on top of the 10 that was still clinging.
So I'm currently 30 lbs over my normal weight.

My pelvis is separated, my legs keep swelling, and my leg cramps are horrible.

I can't wait to meet the little angel (sometimes devil) growing in my belly.
I also can't wait to see my toes again.

1 comment: