Thursday, March 18, 2010

But I don't want to clean!

I have been so lazy the last couple days! I woke up this morning, looked around, and
was shocked at the state of my house! Wow!

Laundry (dirty and clean) seems to be everywhere, toys scattered in every room......
I should be cleaning, not blogging. oops! I woke up with the symptoms of an UTI and really, I don't want to move around. I think I'll delay cleaning. BUT MY GUILT WILL EAT ME ALIVE!
I've got a great system for days when the chores seem overwhelming. A timer. I spend 15 minutes in each room, you'd be amazed how much you can get done! In just 1 hour 45 minutes, a big difference! Now if I can just get my lazy butt up and actually do it....(I still haven't showered or dressed, but I did put on deodorant!) I really just want to curl up with my book (Inkheart) and ignore the world today. {sigh} Oh well! Mommies don't get sick days!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love "Inkheart"! I really didn't like the others in the series though. And the movie was stupid.

    Hey, if you are not feeling good, I say sit around and enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a little jealous of friends who's husband stay home and take care of them. But, honestly I don't know how they do it. I'd rather suck it up and save Aaron's time off for something fun. Don't be too hard on yourself, I have days like this all the time!

    ReplyDelete