Monday, January 25, 2010

Into The Woods


I've decided Nate needs some education in the musical department. I was singing show tunes to Afton last night and he thought "On My Own" was from Phantom of the Opera. (Gasp!) He should know better! Especially since Phantom happens to be one of my all time favorite movies and I've made him watch it many times. So...how to enlighten him?

Netflix

I signed us up last night, you can watch movies unlimited online! And we can stream it through the PS3 which means watching it on the big TV (ok it's 42", that's big for me) in high def! Not trying be a commercial here, but I really like the idea! Our first choice: Into the Woods. I remember watching it as a little kid and loving it. Nate laughed, enjoyed the music, and really got into it. I'm so happy to share this with him! Our next movie version will be Man of La Mancha with a side order of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. If anyone wants to join us in this adventure or has any recommendations let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment