Thursday, May 26, 2011

MIA

I was in California last weekend working a HUGE festival with the ladies from Henna Caravan.....well, turns out they need me again this weekend for another HUGE festival!

And of course, my camera died. Well, freaked out. Well, died. Sorta. Not sure.

Luckily, the kids are out of school for the summer and so is Nate! He gets to wrangle all 5 kids on his own. Last week he handled it well with Raedin sick and a trip with all of them to Urgent Care as Éowyn had pink eye! He even cleaned the house, dressed up the babies {with headbands even}, and brought my dog with him to pick me up at the airport on time. :) I am such a lucky lady. This weekend he will be dealing with a sick Taylor and a lonely pup, Sadie doesn't handle me being gone very well. I hope to get back to a normal routine after I return on Monday!!!! I have been design so many new tattoos the last few nights, I can't wait to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment